Monday, July 4, 2011

How to Love the Unlovables

I heard an incredible sermon on how to tolerate the unlovable people in your life.  The preacher said that people's flaws are actually scars.  Wouldn't it be easier to tolerate someone if you understood the whole history and life story of that annoying and rude co-worker or neighbor?  Would your heart soften if you know that abrasive co-worker got beaten every night or lived in numerous foster homes?

Let's try to remember there is a reason why Mr. or Mrs. Dysfunctional is that way and show him or her mercy.  You might even end up liking him or her or even changing their lives.

It's the times in my life where I showed kindness to someone that make me the most proud and give me the most peace.

Thank you for stopping by ViBella Inspirations!

Cheri

No comments:

Post a Comment